Boost your Career with our Expert Resume Writing
"Get success in landing new job faster with a resume that shows your strengths.Know more
A resume is an important part of the job hunting process. It is how a potential new employer gets the first impression of your skills, experiences and qualifications.Know more
- 1 Years - 32 Years
- 12000 - 15000
Qualification : B.Des, B.Pharma
Industry : Insurance
1 Years - 32 Years
Dear Job Seeker,
Nupore is one of the leading manufacturers of Critical Filtration Devices and Diagnostic Membranes in India. The Company operates through 3 manufacturing plants and serves customers spanning across pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceuticals industries and analytical & microbiology labs. Nupore was established in 1989 and has over 300 employees.
We are hiring for the post of Area Sales Manager/Business Development Exe.
Role: Area Sales Manager / Business Development Executive
Locations: Based at HO (Ghaziabad) (Geography Coverage: PAN India),
Other Locations: Indore, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
Education: Bachelor Degree + MBA (Mandatory)
Experience: Relevant minimum 3-5 years of experience in B2B Sales in Filtration Industry (Preferred) / 0-3 Years for Business Development Exe
CTC: Industry Best
Our Website: www.nupore.com
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
Domain: B2B Industrial Scientific Sales
- Bachelor's degree (Medical/Non Medical) + Masters Degree along with 3 years + relevant experience in scientific sales (B2B is only Preferred)
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
- Identifying and meeting key Clients at Manufacturing units, R&D Labs and give them presentations.
- Securing high-value accounts through consultative selling, effective customer solutions and promoting compelling business opportunities.
- Experience in charting out sales & marketing strategies and contributing towards enhancing business volumes & growth and achieving profitability norms.
- Competent in developing and sustaining positive work environment that fosters team performance.
- Built and cultivate long-term quality relationships with major Key Accounts by addressing needs and providing superior customer service.
- Contribute to event marketing, sales and brand promotion.
- Strategic Planning & skilled in formulating customer centric business strategies.
- Reaching out to new & unexplored market segments / customer groups using segmentation and penetration strategies for business expansion.
- Create sales forecasts to target daily, monthly and yearly objectives.
- Expanding the relationships with existing key accounts by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Increase sales volumes, achieve, and possibly overachieve the sales targets on his territory in respect of Nupore strategy
- Develop new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry or product segment.
- Identify customer needs and trends and presents Nupore products and support services to customers effectively
- Ensure the territory prospect pipeline is populated with a balance of short, mid and long term prospects sufficient for the continuous attainment of territorys yearly targets
- Actively sell & increase the value of Nupore products and services along with price negotiation
- Resourceful Customer oriented, B2B sales task management
- Willingness to travel Pan India independently; within preferred industry
- Strong intrapersonal skills & excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, and relationship management skills
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable to achieve consistent targets
- Positive and enthusiastic to overcome obstacles
- The job holder is responsible for achieving sales growth, gaining market share and meeting targets in an assigned area
- 3 -5 years Experience in sales in industries such as Filtration, chemical, pharma equipment, medical instruments
Job Role :
Qualification Required :
B.Des, B.Pharma, B.Des, B.Pharma
Sector 13 Dwarka, Addiganahalli, Akkipete, Akshaya NagarRamamurthy Nagar, Banashankari 1st Stage
Job Type :
Gender Preference :
Shift Preference :
Hiring Process :
Face to Face, Written Test, Group Discussion, Walk In
Job Timing :
9:30 am - 6:30pm | Monday to Saturday
Required Skills :
CSS Custom Skill Dummy Industry Less management Mongo db
Last date of apply :
14 June, 2023
Interview Details :
11:00 am - 4:00pm | Monday to Saturday
Posted by :
Please, send your CV marked “Ads Manager” in the subject via e-mail:email@example.com